Come to Know the Best Free and Paid Video Trimmers Online and Offline
If you aim to get the viewers’ attention when you make a video, you must focus on the content and less on things that do not add sense to the video. From there, it is necessary to trim the top or tail of the video clip to emphasize your content or subject. That way, you can keep the attention of the viewers keeping them watching, and your video gets the attention it deserves. This post will provide the best video trimmer tools that you can rely on to trim unnecessary parts of your video clip. To get started, proceed with the following parts of this post.
- GUIDE LIST
- Part 1. Free Video Trimmer You Should Not Miss
- Part 2. Paid Video Cutter with More Features
- Part 3. FAQs about Video Trimming
Part 1. Free Video Trimmer You Should Not Miss
Trimming is a fundamental part of the editing process. It is commonly done to remove excess parts of your video clip, whether the beginning or end parts of your video clip. In addition, it is usually done to ensure that your video starts quickly and you do not keep your viewers from waiting for the main subject of your video clip. Also, trimming is beneficial to remove unnecessary and leave the content that your audience wants to see. To effectively remove some parts of your video clip, looking for excellent tools capable of doing that job is necessary. To get to know them, proceed with the free video trimmer provided in this post.
1. Ark Thinker Free Video Cutter Online
If you are looking for an excellent video cutter to access online, count on Arkthinker Free Video Cutter Online. This online tool excellently does its job of trimming your video clip. It is capable of trimming a wide range of video formats hassle-free. It easily and quickly removes the unwanted clips of your video clip in a matter of minutes by choosing from the save selected part and delete selected part options. This online tool will make your video clip shorter than the original one. This online tool is not only about trimming your video clip but is also capable of editing your video. You can trim and edit your video clips before posting them on your social media platforms based on your desired length and edit. In addition, this online tool is accessible using Windows and Mac computers and on your mobile devices. You can also use this best video trimmer tool on different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more.
- It only has a simple and friendly interface
- It supports a wide range of video file formats
- It is accessible on Windows and Mac computers
- It is accessible on Android and iOS devices
- It easily and quickly trims unwanted clips from your video
- Avail for the paid and pro version if you want to trim a high-resolution video clip
If you are looking for a video trimmer from youtube, you can rely on Kapwing. This online tool allows you to cut and trim your video clip based on your preferred length. And you can trim by simply dragging and splitting your video clip. In addition, once you trim your video clip, you can edit the trimmed version if you want to apply timing adjustments. You can achieve a short duration for your video clip in the easiest and fastest way possible. Aside from the trimming option, it also allows you to cut video into different portions, rearrange and split your video clips, and many more. The Kapwing video trimmer can be accessed anytime and is free to use.
- It is free and straightforward to use online
- It supports plenty of video file formats and website links
- It can be accessed using Windows, Mac, tablets, iOS, and Android
- It does not support high-resolution video
- It cannot handle large video files
- The website is not easy to use on mobile devices
- It has a watermark if you do not avail of the paid version
Clideo - Video Cutter Online is a free mts cutter that you can access online. It has a user-friendly interface where you do not need to be a skilled editor to master the tool completely. This online tool supports many video formats like AVI, MP4, VOB, MPG, MOV, and many more. And so you do not need to think if your video clip is cut using this tool. The trimming process allows you to select the beginning and end parts of your video using the two markers in a matter of seconds. Aside from the cut and trim option, this tool can also convert your video clip during editing. This tool can use used on your Mac or Windows computer and other devices. In addition, you do not need to download or install this online tool as it works entirely online.
- It has a beginner-friendly interface
- It allows you to trim your video easily
- It can save your output from your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox
- It only has limited editing tools and features
Veed.IO Video Trimmer is a fast video trimmer online that you can access for free. This online tool has easy-to-use software and a simple interface that you can easily navigate. You do not need the experience to trim and remove unwanted clips for your video quickly. In addition, this online tool allows you to trim video clips from Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube. And shorten the length of your video clip based on your preferred duration. It quickly trims your video clip and export based on your chosen file format, which is compatible with any social media platform. On top of that, it does not require you to download the software because it can use online.
- It has an easy-to-use software
- No need to create an account or download the program
- Avail of the paid version to access the other features
- There is a tendency for the software to crash whenever you zoom in on the timeline
VideoLan Client is a free, open-source multimedia player that can play most multimedia files on different platforms. It supports numerous formats such as CDs, DVDs, VCDs, multimedia files, and other streaming protocols. In addition, it is capable of converting files to another media format. Aside from being a media player, this tool can also cut video clips. You can cut the unwanted parts by using the sliders to cut the specific and unwanted parts. Also, it has editing features you can apply during the editing process, like crop, rotate, and many more. You can rely on this tool if you want a free mts cutter.
- It is free to use
- It can play numerous video formats
- It can effectively trim, crop, and compress your video file
- It needs to download and installed on your preferred computer or device
If you are looking for another mkv cutter, count on 123APPS MKV Cutter. In using this tool, you do not need to exert a lot of time to learn how it works because it only has a super-intuitive interface that you can quickly master. This online tool allows you to cut, crop, loop, add subtitles, and many more editing tools to your video that you can see on the sidebar of the interface. Additionally, it can edit short and long video clips and save them in your preferred video file format. Also, the good thing about this tool is that you do not need to download and buy to use the software entirely. This online tool can efficiently cut your large video files without slowing down the computer.
- It only has a simple interface
- No need to download and install
- It trims large video files
- It has additional helpful editing tools
- Too many ads on the website
- The maximum file size for the free version is 700M mb
Flixier is a free WebM cutter that lets you quickly remove the unneeded parts on your video clips. This online tool can be accessed using your web browser, and you do not need to create an account. You can cut and edit WebM videos using the web browser. It will only take a couple of minutes to finish the cutting and editing process. Additionally, you can use this online tool to splice multiple WebM videos together. Also, you can alter the video by using vibrance, altering the brightness and color. You can also apply filters and insert animated graphics. Aside from that, you can also add images, motion texts, overlays, and subtitles. To sum up, this online is rich in editing tools you can use in the editing process.
- It is simple and fast to use
- It is accessible using the web browser
- It has helpful editing tools
- It cannot handle large video files
- Bugs exist on the website
- Dark mode
This software can cut different video file formats. And so you do not need to worry if your video file format is compatible with this program. If you are looking for an application that can cut your video clip into small portions, rely on Weeny Free Video Cutter. For example, if you have more than 1 gigabyte in a size video file, this software can split it into smaller parts. In addition, this software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 10, and so on. If you want a lightweight video trimmer, rely on this software.
- It only has a simple interface
- It supports plenty of video file formats
- It is free to download on Windows
- The quality is not good
- There is no undo button
Part 2. Paid Video Cutter with More Features
1. ArkThinker Video Converter Ultimate
ArkThinker Video Converter Ultimate has numerous editing tools, features, and the best video trimmers. It has a converter section where you can convert any file format to another. You can apply ready-made themes to your video from the list of themes available. It allows you to create your collage based on your design and style. On top of that, it has plenty of tools you can access from the Toolbox. This software has a built-in tool that allows you to cut or trim your video. The Video Trimmer can remove the spare parts you do not need from your video clip and retain the main subject of your video. You can master this program without exerting a lot of time. In just a few minutes, you can already view the trimmed version of your video.
- It has a beginner-friendly interface
- It can be master in few minutes
- It is rich from editing options, features and tools
- Avail the paid version to have complete access
2. Vegas Pro
Vegas Pro is a video editor that allows you to create and edit your video. It has powerful editing options and features and a user-friendly interface. Using this program, you can remove unwanted parts in the middle of your video clip while retaining the beginning and end. To accomplish that, use the split or trim option of the software to trim the unneeded part successfully. It will also take you a few minutes to trim your video.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It has powerful editing tools and options
- It is not smooth to use, hangs much, and has glitches
- Some projects are crashing
- It needs much space on your computer device
- It needs more improvement in the software
Clipchamp is an online video editor allowing users to create videos based on their desire. It has all the basic editing options, such as crop, cut, rotate, trim, etc. Also, it has a filter section that you can apply to your video. In addition, it has a video trimmer that is easy to use and has helpful editing tools.
- The basic version is free to use
- You do not need to download the software
- Avail for the paid version if you want more features
- It has a watermark on your outputs
- The free version can only support 480p resolution
- The editing process is sometimes slow
- The exporting process takes a lot of time to finish
Part 3. FAQs about Video Trimming
What happens when you trim a video?
Trimming a video using your Android phone will not lose the parts you left out, but it will create a new video clip that includes the trimmed video.
Does trimming videos reduce quality?
Trimming reduces the minor quality of your video because of the resolution, bitrate, and frame size, which mainly affects the video quality.
Does YouTube allow you to trim video?
You can leave out the beginning, middle, or end parts of your video using your computer without re-uploading your video. In addition, the video's comments, view counts, and URL will retain. And this feature is only available for videos shorten than six hours.
Using the best video trimmer provided on the post, you can effectively remove unwanted clips from your video. This post presents accessible video trimmers consisting of free and paid software versions with more features. Start trimming the head or tail parts of your video to give focus and emphasis to your main content or subject.
What do you think of this post? Click to rate this post.
Rating: 4.9 / 5 (based on 219 votes)
Find More SolutionsTop 8 Video Speed Controller Apps on Desktops and Online 5 Best Video Enhancer Apps for Computer and Mobile Phones Top 5 Metadata Editors for Videos, Audio, Photos, and PDFs Excellent Video Filter App for Desktop, iPhone, and Android Top 10 Video Loopers on Desktop and Online You Should Not Miss 100% Working Way to Trim a Video Using VLC Media Player
- Edit Video
- 3 Ways to Add Text to Video Using Online and Offline Tools
- Methods to Add Watermark to GIF and Remove Watermark on GIF
- How to Create an Instagram Filter Using Excellent Tools
- Easy Ways on How to Add Photo in Video Online and Offline
- Top 10 Video Loopers on Desktop and Online You Should Not Miss
- Comprehensive Tutorial of Looping Videos on YouTube Properly
- Actionable Ways to Edit Video Length for Twitter without Quality Loss
- How to Make a Reaction Video for All Content Creators
- Reliable GIF Filter Application to Enhance Your GIF
- Excellent Video Filter App for Desktop, iPhone, and Android